A great new phenomena has arisen where a small group, always the same people, often family members or a few very close friends, get tested frequently and can hang out together inside and out without masks.
I call this the COVID BUBBLE.
If you belong to a COVID BUBBLE you essentially lock down mostly otherwise, always wear a mask and social distance if you shop, eat together frequently with everyone sharing in the cooking (just a suggestion) hug a lot and enjoy each other’s good humor and lively conversation.
- listen to each other attentively,
- offer lots of praise and compliments so they are never in short supply,
- avoid criticism and judgment,
- only offer advice when its requested,
- spill your feelings like a bucket of milk as needed to loving listeners,
- encourage up time and down time,
- hang out yet also give each other space as needed,
- share, share, share,
- have good senses of humor though not at anyone’s expense,
- learn each other’s favorite foods and avoid what even one person dislikes to eat,
- Watch movies, YouTubes, and play music that everyone enjoys,
- exercise as needed in groups or alone,
- be respectful of each other’s homes (neatniks stay neat and messy folks stay messy),
- help with homework if wanted,
- dance and fool around,
- hug a lot (I think I said that!),
- share confidences if you wish,
- depending on where you live, watch the sun, the sky, the water, as the seasons change,
- enjoy the youngest, older folks, and even older